Compassion outreaches by teams and individuals
Compassion outreaches at YWAM Livingstone happen all year round. This mission needs help from individual’s, teams, and like-minded organizations. Housing ministry teams, students, support staff, and participants is the purpose of these buildings. Compassion outreaches to the community depend on other people reaching out in compassion outreaches intended to build this base to be a catalyst for missions. Knowledge is power, but only development-specific knowledge plus attitude change brings about personal and community transformation.
Please let us know the type of projects you are interested in and we will work together to get the necessary permissions from the city. YWAM Livingstone is follows city building codes and therefore, projects are planned with that in mind. Here are a few projects we are praying about:
- Immediate large project is a 20m x11m extension to the present building. It will house three offices, two bedrooms and a small conference room (estimated cost = US$33,000)
- Children’s endurance training course/jungle gym (estimated cost $5,000)
- Small outdoor small group activity shelter (estimated cost = US$7000)
- Multi-purpose building to serve as classrooms, chapel, and dining hall US$150,000
- The YWAM Base has several micro-projects that can be done by individuals and small teams. These include tiling some walls, tiling the floors, improving the plumbing and electrical fixtures, landscaping, and many more. Most of what is seen as YWAM Livingstone base has been the work of individuals and couples coming on compassion outreaches focused on building the YWAM Base. Both local and international participants are welcome!