Love in Action
Mission building outreaches
YWAM Livingstone is a work in progress. This mission needs help from individual’s as well as team efforts. Hosting ministry teams is part of the purpose of these buildings but it is not the whole purpose. YWAM Livingstone exists to develop developers who know the ways of God. We train young and older people who will go and do something transformational in the community. Some invest part of their lives in helping others along the way. We do partner with churches and Christian ministries in touching the lives of the poor and needy around us with information that will transform their lives. Knowledge is power, but only development-specific knowledge plus attitude change brings about personal and community transformation.
For mission-building teams seeking an opportunity to help with construction projects, please let us know the type of projects you are interested in and we will work together to get the necessary permissions from the city. YWAM Livingstone is follows city building codes and therefore, projects are planned with that in mind. Here are a few things that we need mission-building outreach teams and individuals to help us with:
- Sinking a bore hole (source the money and we will find a borehole driller locally to do the job)
- Building a reservoir tank stand for gravity to feed water into our taps.
- Buying a reservoir tank and submersible pump
- Casting the foundations from our 11m x 20m building extension
- Guttering the roofs so that rain water can be harvested and stored
- Building a children’s endurance training course/jungle gym